PDA

View Full Version : Snow White commercial misleading?

awinner
03-02-2004, 09:21 PM
Does anyone else feel that the commercial for Snow White is misleading...at the end of the commercial they show the cartoon version of the 7 dwarves sitting on nice theater chairs in an indoor theater....people might actually think that the seats are comfortable there...they should show that it is outdoors and that you sit on aluminum benches....very misleading!!!!

PhilMP
03-02-2004, 09:31 PM
The dog in Disneyland commercial is misleading also. The dog is having ketchup and mustard poured on his hotdog out of a squeeze bottle. ODV doesn't use squeeze bottles, they use those cheap packets.

No squeeze bottles, no theatre seats, I say we sue!!!

Seriously though, I doubt the normal TV viewer notices the differences, and if they did, they wouldn't care.

Phil

TheatreTech
03-02-2004, 09:42 PM
I noticed that the dwarves were in a nice theatre too.
I guess I'll let it slide though.:rolleyes:

(I don't think that theatre is even on the DLR.)

Polar33
03-02-2004, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by PhilMP
The dog in Disneyland commercial is misleading also. The dog is having ketchup and mustard poured on his hotdog out of a squeeze bottle. ODV doesn't use squeeze bottles, they use those cheap packets.

Oh thank god I'm not the only person to notice that.

Bill Catherall
03-03-2004, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by PhilMP
The dog is having ketchup and mustard poured on his hotdog out of a squeeze bottle. Can't a dog have a dream? In my dreams Tomorrowland is fun. :D

Cadaverous Pallor
03-03-2004, 09:16 AM
Only Disney :geek:s notice these things. :)

Tref
03-03-2004, 12:18 PM
Actually, I may be the one person here who would have felt misled. I remember the first time I saw the commercial my friend asked me, where there a theater was at Disneyland. I had to admit that I did not know and added that Snow White is probably being shown at DCA, which I believe does have a good sized theater ... right?

I will, of course, hold off judgement until I see the show, but the look of the commercial didn't really grab me. Though, I am, admittedly, a Snow White snob.

Cadaverous Pallor
03-03-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Tref
I remember the first time I saw the commercial my friend asked me, where there a theater was at Disneyland. I had to admit that I did not know and added that Snow White is probably being shown at DCA, which I believe does have a good sized theater ... right? Snow White's show is at Fantasyland Theater, which is across from the Toontown train station. Perhaps you know it by it's original name, Videopolis.

The Hyperion Theater in DCA is currently showing the Aladdin Spectacular.

Not Afraid
03-03-2004, 03:07 PM
I think we should SUE!:|