PDA

View Full Version : Reminder - Steps In Time is CLOSING this weekend!

AVP
10-12-2001, 10:23 PM
Apparently someone in the entertainment department was concerend that they Hyperion Theater was going to be extra busy this weekend, because "MousePlanet is hyping the closing weekend"

Well, I'm not sure that "hype" is the word for it, and, anyway, Al got the date wrong. (Hey, it happens!) But, to help fill the theater for the last few performances, here's some hype:

Steps in Time is closing this weekend! Everyone, RUSH out and get your FastPasses for this!

There. I've done my duty. I hope all three levels are full for every show this weekend. And then I hope they find a better way to showcase the AMAZING talent they have wasting in that theater five times a day.

AVP

Morrigoon
10-12-2001, 10:25 PM
They should do a villains show (or a rehash of the divas show ;) ) and have that one actress play the wicked queen again. Much better role for her than wacked out fairy punkmother.

So much talent, so little material. That, ladies and gentlemen, was Waste of Time.

Alex S.
10-12-2001, 11:02 PM
They should, every night at 7pm, show a classic Disney animated film or a Walt-era live action film. I think I can guarantee that it would be immensely popular.

Morrigoon
10-12-2001, 11:54 PM
I love that idea. Imagine how many people would upgrade to 2-park just so they could go to DCA at night to see a classic movie on the big screen. Even I might upgrade for *that*!

(and if they're smart... a train of odv in front of the theatre selling popcorn, sodas and other goodies)

Nigel2
10-13-2001, 12:10 AM
Mabey not a film since 1 1/2 -2 hours per show wouldn't be so wise, but mabey the shows like wonderfull world of color, disneyland,... Also I didn't know Disney created Hyperion books, it seems funny that Nancy Carwright would publish her book under them. But hey, whatever. The name is a nice almost inside trivia thing too.

Napsto
10-13-2001, 09:37 AM
bye bye steps in time!

zapppop
10-13-2001, 10:32 AM
Step aside Steps In Time !

http://members.aol.com/zapppop/madonna.gif