PDA

View Full Version : Christmas break v. spring break

JosieGirl71
02-27-2004, 04:06 PM
Which is the most crowded -- Christmas or spring break?

stitchfan_cm
02-27-2004, 04:19 PM
I have noticed that the Christmas is the most crowed of the two times of the season. For Senior Ditch Day last year, my friends along with myself went in April, about 3 weeks after Spring Break, and didn't run into a really big crowd.

Cancer Norm
02-27-2004, 04:24 PM
Do people really go to Disneyland for Spring Break?

I thought it was Palm Springs, tho I could be wrong.

LSPoorEeyorick
02-27-2004, 04:50 PM
Spring breaks vary. In fact, my family's break this year is the last week of March, while many others include Easter in mid-April. My college break was always the first week of March

This might be part of the reason for the smaller rush during spring break season.

disney_j
02-27-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by LSPoorEeyorick
Spring breaks vary.... This might be part of the reason for the smaller rush during spring break season.

Very true, I know here alone our school's vary by a few weeks, but i think March/April's attendance does increase overall, yet I think it would be better then christmas.

dsnylndmom
02-27-2004, 05:20 PM
spring break is defintely better than Christmas!!! When we were there this past Dec 26-30 it was soooooo packed, I mean shutting the gates back over the weekend, it was like a 3 hour wait for Matterhorn etc etc etc.

When we went last april, Fri-wed before Easter it was wonderful that time period! It was crowded on Saturday, but usual Sat. crowds. The rest of the days were fine.

Disneyfreak
02-27-2004, 05:26 PM
New Years Eve is the most crowded day of the year.

EandCDad
02-28-2004, 07:20 AM
The time between Christmas and New Years is generally considered the busiest time of the year. Also, with all the special things they do for Christmas now (fireworks, special decorations, music, food, special ride decorations and changes) anytime around Christmas is pretty busy.