PDA

View Full Version : LOL! Big Thunder Mountain Railroad off the Refub List on Disneyland.com!

Disneyfreak
02-24-2004, 10:03 PM
Again the web team shows us how they are out of tune with the park.:D Does anyone know why the heck this keeps happening time after time again? Is the person just stupid or something?

happyhaunts999
02-24-2004, 10:41 PM
They are constantly upgrading and changing the website. The date has been switched though for opening. The portal now says the 11th of march is the opening date. I really assume that they will not open BTM on time and inspectors may shut it down for a longer period of time. I just want them to get it right and to take the time needed. We do not need any more accidents.

sploogle
02-28-2004, 08:39 PM
Um, dude, it is not a web guy entering that data ... it comes from a feed ... from an internal system. You really think somebody is entering it in. There'd be way more mistakes then.

Darkbeer
02-28-2004, 09:04 PM
What do we know, that the DOSH folks will be on property on March 9th and 10th to inspect BTMRR, if they are 100% satisfied, then more than likely that BTMRR will open on 3/11. If not, then additional work will have to happen before DOSH will sign off on the ride... and until DOSH signs off on the ride, DL is NOT allowed to operate it!

happyhaunts999
02-28-2004, 09:09 PM
Ummm Dude I never said they did i just said they sometimes have glitches in there system dude.

Loric
02-28-2004, 09:24 PM
For the most part, Disney's IT systems run on EST - and have their updates/downtime after midnight EST.

It's Currently 1am on the east coast.

Edit: Your original post was made at 2am EST. Just so ya know.

CoasterMatt
02-28-2004, 09:41 PM
Hey Darkbeer, did the dates change? I had info that the inspections are to happen the 8th and 9th, with a reopening on the 10th if the state says Disney has made the necessary OPERATIONAL changes.

Disneyfreak
02-29-2004, 12:15 AM
The waterfall was running, so that means that it must be almost ready.:)