PDA

View Full Version : MMM--Rice Krispie Apple after Snow White!

zero
02-24-2004, 07:18 PM
i thought it was weird that we got that nestle promotional gift bag, since the cookie candy bar had christmas wrapping on it.. but, the free rice krispie apple treats after the show made up for it :)

i grabbed two! one for me, one for the husband who had to go to school and couldn't make it.

they're so cute, i don't know if i can eat mine.

i answered the survey afterwards. i suppose they wanted to see if they made their AP happy this time around. i thought so :)

i think i'll try to get in tomorrow, just for the treats. maybe it won't be crowded since it should be pouring???

lilblckrncloud
03-01-2004, 06:39 PM
So, has anyone actually eaten one? I brought mine home for my husband, but he took one bite and proclaimed it "wretched" and threw it out. He said it didn't really have any flavor at all, just a chemical taste (probably due to the bright red dye). My friend also said it was nasty and tossed hers after one nibble. Did we get a dud batch, or were they all like that?

zero
03-01-2004, 11:58 PM
mine was really dry, and after two bites, it started tasting more buttery than sweet. oh well, at least it *looked* good.

Disneygirl327
03-02-2004, 11:01 AM
I went to the show with my mom and dad, after the show we grabbed 3( one for each) and my mom and i decided to share one. It was sooo gross i though that it tasted like pepper and then too buttery and gross, so my mom liked it(ekkkk) i dont know why, maybe here taste buds are cooked?!i thought they were disgusting..but still very cute to look at. i still have mine and i just look at, not eat it.

LegolandMC
03-02-2004, 11:23 AM
Maybe they did it on purpose...you know...poison apple....tastes bad.....maybe.....;)

Then again, probably not. :geek:

Demigod121
03-02-2004, 01:28 PM
My wife got two of those 'apples' from a showing and brought them home.

She and her sister ate them, and thought they were bland.

"Nothing special" was how she described them...lol...

-Demigod