PDA

View Full Version : 1st day back at DL

Photographer
02-18-2004, 11:13 AM
Hello Disney fans! I'm in CA and yesterday went to renew my pass and spend a few short hours in the park. I paid my parking with Disney Dollars and the attendant held it up to the light. I thought that was funny. I don't know if there's funny disney money floating around... No problem getting the S. CA pass even though I've returned to MA. I was sent to the bank for the pass where I stood in line but was later redirected to the Plaza Pavillion. Found a good sized line so I headed to River Belle, where they were "receiving provisions". Turn around and head to brain freeze...the Mexican restaurant. Not impressed by the taco salad but very impressed with Jim, a Disney suit who was sweeping the floor and bussing tables.

Walked around the park, which was packed. I don't remember New Orleans Square being so well decorated with beads.
Stopped into the 3pm Billy Hill show. Great as always. People in front of me tossed fries and ketchup packets all over the floor. after they left I cleaned up most of it. And when picking up other trash saw a bag with a new Indy toy in it. Brought it into City Hall and then left. The End.