PDA

View Full Version : What if?

ishthroat
10-09-2001, 09:37 PM
I was joking around with a friend of mine, that what if in an altered reality the Disney Parks were run by the mafia (this in
no way, is a presumtion that the Walt Disney Corporation is mobbed up.)

What would the attractions be like? Here are a couple I thought of:

#1) Sleeping with the fishes submarine ride. Several Warner Bros' characters would be featured under water in cement
block shoes.

#2) Instead of Pirates of the Caribbean, it would be, "The Goodfellas of New Jersey"

#3) Instead of Tom Sawyer's Island of course would be Long Island.

What else?

Morrigoon
10-09-2001, 09:38 PM
Roger Rabbit would be virtually unchanged... except for the part about the weasels winning ;)

beanpole
10-09-2001, 11:08 PM
1) Mr Toad: "Y'know what happened to Toad at da end of da ride? Well, it waren't no accident...."

2) Submarine Ride: "It would be a shame if something bad were to happen to da ride, like it gets shut down or somethin'. For a small fee, we can prevent such a 'ting from occurin'..."

3) Rocket Rods: "Yous guys didn' listen to us da first time, did ya? Well, da same 'ting can happen to da Rocket Rods. Software breaks down from alla' bugs. Tires wear down too fast. Motors burn out. Gets expensive, right? Pay up, and none a dat'll happen..."

4) Blue Ribbon Bakery: "I can't remember the last time you invited me over for a cup of coffee. But let's be frank. You never wanted my friendship and were afraid to be in my debt...."

5) Superstar Limo: "This is my nephew. He wants to be an Imagineer. Let him. He's got an idea for a ride for you ta build. Let him design it. Do exactly as he says. Or else...."

JRob2k1
10-09-2001, 11:59 PM
Whenever you pass through the front gates, instead of that little ding, you hear....

"Once you enter this family...you aint never gettin' out."

-JRob

mad4mky
10-10-2001, 07:26 AM
My last name is HEAVILY Scicilian...and I am laughing so hard....

But if you guys don't watch it...Uncle Guido is coming to getcha.;)

Nigel2
10-10-2001, 10:35 PM
In innoventions all of the stuff there "Fell off the back of a truck" And Jimmy Hoffa would be in the ice cream freezer, right between the Itzakadoozal(whatever they are called) and the ice cream sandwiches.:D You didn't see anything.

mad4mky
10-11-2001, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by Nigel2
In innoventions all of the stuff there "Fell off the back of a truck" And Jimmy Hoffa would be in the ice cream freezer, right between the Itzakadoozal(whatever they are called) and the ice cream sandwiches.:D You didn't see anything.

the last guy to have seen Jimmy Hoffa alive, was a guy with my last name....scary. Maybe he'd be the ODV castmember.;)

Nigel2
10-11-2001, 10:26 PM
Since I had a great uncle that made a whole lot of money through bootlegging I demand a speakeasy on Main St. Also all of the cars on main street would basically look exactly the same. All black, all fords, and all bullet proof.:D