PDA

View Full Version : HMNBC Advertisement

slaakker
10-09-2001, 08:29 PM
Anyone know if Disney is advertising the NBCHM? I haven't seen or heard anything. If they aren't, why?

On a side note, a different web site in a thread there is mention of a new Space Mountain vehicle on site. Anyone know anything?

MickeyD
10-09-2001, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by slaakker
Anyone know if Disney is advertising the NBCHM? I haven't seen or heard anything. If they aren't, why?

I heard an ad for it on the radio today. Sorry, I don't remember what station. It was either an LA station or a Ventura station, though.

SteveCJB2001
10-10-2001, 09:16 AM
I heard an Ad on KLOS during the mark and Brian show on Tuesday morning at around 7 while on the way out to class.

Niwel
10-10-2001, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by slaakker

The radio advertisement focuses on an interior decorator and her team who have been "called in" to redo the mansion. Very tounge-in-cheek ad. Not at all scary (or as scary as you would think an ad for a Halloween attraction should be). It's quite a long commercial and if you didn't know what it sounded like ahead of time, you might unknowingly switch stations.

I haven't seen any TV ads yet. My guess is they will have something as Halloween approaches or they will include it in the ads they have for "The Merriest Place on Earth" as December approaches.