PDA

View Full Version : Pass Renewal Question

ctemkg
04-30-2018, 02:07 PM
We currently have Signature Passes with a grandfathered in Photo Pass benefit that from an earlier pass years ago that was discontinued. We are considering renewing and adding MaxPass at $75 to get the fastpass benefit. Anyone have any guesses as to what might happen next year if we then renew without the MaxPass? Will Disney still honor our grandfathered in Photo Pass benefit? I realize it's a hard question as we don't know what Disney will do at this time next year with the passes.

Thanks.

Shortpix77
04-30-2018, 02:33 PM
I have no authority or inside knowledge whatsoever, but my guess is that you'd lose it -- it seems that any time a change is made, if you alter your pass in any way, the grandfathered benefits are lost.

sjhanksaz
04-30-2018, 03:02 PM
I thought I heard the photo pass comes with MaxPass. or is that just if you buy it for a day or two?

ctemkg
04-30-2018, 04:37 PM
I thought I heard the photo pass comes with MaxPass. or is that just if you buy it for a day or two?

You are correct. MaxPass does include Photo Pass. Yet we have an earlier grandfathered in pass that already includes the Photo Pass. Since the benefit we have is no longer offered to new pass purchasers, the question was if we upgrade to MaxPass then next year renew back at our current pass level that does not have MaxPass, will we still be able to get the grandfathered in Photo Pass benefit.

tea4two
04-30-2018, 07:32 PM
Have you called the AP Hotline to see what Disney says about it? I would email Guest Services, too, just to have something in writing. If both answers are the same, then chances are that you received the current, accurate-for-now party line. If the answers differ, then you can pursue whichever answer you like better.

ctemkg
05-01-2018, 05:54 AM
Have you called the AP Hotline to see what Disney says about it? I would email Guest Services, too, just to have something in writing. If both answers are the same, then chances are that you received the current, accurate-for-now party line. If the answers differ, then you can pursue whichever answer you like better.

Does anyone have the AP Hotline phone number? I have not found it searching on Google.

Thanks.

disneyobsessed
05-01-2018, 01:33 PM
does anyone have the ap hotline phone number? I have not found it searching on google.

Thanks.

(714) 781-pass

ctemkg
05-01-2018, 01:46 PM
(714) 781-pass

Thanks.

sjhanksaz
05-01-2018, 04:42 PM
let us know what they say. Inquiring minds want to know