PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Mickeys?

cmpeter
02-12-2004, 04:11 PM
My 8 year old son is constantly on the lookout for hidden Mickeys at Disneyland. He spots all the obvious ones (not sure they even count as "hidden") and we have found one in the Haunted Mansion. I just read on the Indy spoiler thread that there is a skelton with a Mickey hat on it, I'll have to try and help my son find that one. I am assuming there are lots more...but where?!?!

bassett1976
02-12-2004, 04:18 PM
Check out this site. They have all of the hidden mickeys posted.

http://www.hiddenmickeys.com/

cmpeter
02-12-2004, 05:02 PM
Thanks! I knew there had to be some lists somewhere. My son isn't into collecting autographs, but searching down hidden Mickey's is another story!

Not Afraid
02-12-2004, 05:05 PM
There IS a skeleton in Indy wearing Mickey ears. He even has a name - Bones - which is written on his hat.

He's hard to find, but I can tell you where to look.

You need to be sitting on the left of the Jeep for easier veiwing. When you come down the stairs (three obvious bumps) and turn left into the skeleton cave, Bones is on the left. There are three skeletons "hanging" on the side wall. Bones is the closest to the Jeep. You only get about 7 seconds to look, so look for the three skeletons first. You almost have to turn your head as far as it will go to see them.

There is also a tribute to Eeyore in the queue. It's in the film room but you have to go out of the film room and around the little U (past the little room - which has a magazine with Mickey in it) then come around and look up at the top left corner of the film loft. There is an old blue and white Eeyore parking lot sign up there. The Indy show building was built on what was the Eeyore section of the lot, hence the tribute.

I could go on, but I'll stop now.;)

newhdplayer
02-12-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Not Afraid
There IS a skeleton in Indy wearing Mickey ears. He even has a name - Bones - which is written on his hat.

You only get about 7 seconds to look, so look for the three skeletons first.;)

You know, I've timed that portion of the ride extensively, and have found the average capable-viewing time is more like 7.983 seconds, which is actually closer to 8 seconds. I hate to quibble, but...

cmpeter
02-12-2004, 06:49 PM
Keep them coming, very cool information!

DisneyFan25863
02-12-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by newhdplayer
You know, I've timed that portion of the ride extensively, and have found the average capable-viewing time is more like 7.983 seconds, which is actually closer to 8 seconds. I hate to quibble, but...

Only on MousePlanet....:|

JenGood008
02-13-2004, 06:50 PM
One of my favorites is on the sign in Frontierland that says "River Excursions" near the Mark Twain/Columbia dock. If you look at the passengers on the boat closely, one of them will look awfully familiar!