PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland online radio stations

Tigertail777
02-12-2004, 05:22 AM
I just discovered the joys of live365 radio and found some great online Disney park audio radio stations (listening to park hopper radio right now)... so I was wondering what else am I missing out on? What other online radio stations would anyone recommend?

Not Afraid
02-12-2004, 07:28 AM
Our very own Flubber's station on Live365 is E-Ticket Radio. It's hella cool! :fez:

bubsy
02-12-2004, 09:00 AM
E-ticket is my favourite.
In my presets I have:

Mouseinfo
Mainstreet Megastore
Radio Buena Vista
Mouseworld Radio 1
Park Hopper

I annoy everyone in the office listening every.single.day.

mel g
02-12-2004, 10:29 AM
Me too!!!! Every day, in the office, 8 hours a day for over 2 years...... :D

Another good one is Virtual Disneyland. It goes through the park in order, from the Main Gates in the morning, down Main St, into Adventureland......you get the point. Virtual and Eticket are my favs.

Mel :)

Tigertail777
02-12-2004, 12:40 PM
wow these all sound awesome, I will check them all out... but umm being new to live365 n all... how do you do presets? Man I never knew there was so many Disney park radio stations out there, and I have been an audiophile for quite a while ( I was nutty enough to record just about every ride in stereo on minidisc when we went in July LOL). Well so much for having a life, these radio stations are going to suck that away!:D

bubsy
02-12-2004, 01:35 PM
When you do any search and the results are brought up, on the right hand side of each listing there is a litte green button with a + on it, click and voila! station is added to your presets. The red - takes it out of your presets.

MickeyLumbo
02-12-2004, 07:30 PM
first off, get the VIP version...it is WELL-worth every penny...no pop ups and NO advertising to take you away from "being in the Park":p

a few more you can check out:

D-Magic (i am listening to "Fantasy in the Sky" at the moment:) )

The D-Place (is way cool)

MouseWorld Radio 1
MouseWorld Radio 2
MouseWorld Radio X
MouseWorld Radio X2 (all play cool HOUR long area backgroup music loops!!!