PDA

View Full Version : merchandise/pin event site gone?

olegc
03-26-2018, 09:32 AM
I was just trying to see the schedule for the DCA food and wine artists for this coming weekend - and apparently Disney has taken down the www.disneyparksmerchandise.com website and it sends you to Shop Disney Parks on the shop Disney site. Did anyone else catch this change? Did the event info move to somewhere else?

AVP
03-26-2018, 09:05 PM
The Disney Gallery website also redirects to the Shop Disney Parks site. I'd heard there were some changes made to merchandise guest communications; guess this is one of them.

olegc
03-26-2018, 09:16 PM
The Disney Gallery website also redirects to the Shop Disney Parks site. I'd heard there were some changes made to merchandise guest communications; guess this is one of them.

seems like the change was to not display any event information. Hope its a temporary error.

Jiminy Cricket
03-27-2018, 01:49 AM
I’ve noticed the same thing, hope it comes back.

olegc
04-23-2018, 02:07 PM
since I still had not seen anything I emailed Disneyland Merchandise. The response I got was below. You need to go the shop site, and scroll down and find the Learn More box about the Disneyparksmerchandise.com and the disneypins.com sites. Essentially, they put up a list. Having anything permanent is in transition.
-------------------------------------------------------
Disney Parks (Merchandise Guest Services)

Apr 23, 5:16 PM EDT
Dear Oleg,

Thank you for contacting Merchandise Guest Services and sharing your concern with us.

Currently, the event information may be accessed by visiting the following link:

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/

Scroll over the "Shop" tab at the top of the page and click "Start Shopping"

Scroll down to this box and click "Learn More"

The event information for both the Disneyland and Walt Disney World events will display. This information as well as the pin information is currently in transition.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------