PDA

View Full Version : Behind the Scenes Pictures of Disneyland Attractions

rleos338
02-10-2004, 10:28 AM
I am looking for behind the scenes pictures of attractions at Disneyland.

For example, does anyone knwo where I might find pictures inside the cave of the Submarine Voyage. Or pictures of the Haunted Mansion with the lights on? Or inside the Matterhorn?

Although the books published by Disney contain some construction pictures, it is not exactly what I am looking for.

Anything you can do to help me find pictures, home movies, dvd's or websites would be greatly appreciated.

I will definetly share whatever is passed to me for free.

Bill Catherall
02-10-2004, 11:17 AM
Here are some pictures of The Haunted Mansion (http://www.extinct-attractions-club.com/gallery1.html) that you might be looking for.

rleos338
02-10-2004, 03:36 PM
Thank you - This is exactly the kind of material I am looking for.

Does anyone know where I can find more pictures of this type for other attractions?

mad4mky
02-10-2004, 05:25 PM
We have lots of behind the scenes pictures of Splash Mountain. Seems that this is the only ride that we happen to be on that goes down. :(

We lag behind a lot as we are walked out of the attraction...as we take a lot of pictures. The kids pose...and we laugh all the way out... (It has happened at least 4 times for us).

But...I have no idea where these pictures are. :rolleyes: Somewhere in that pile of messy pictures...