PDA

View Full Version : SO CAL Annual Pass Blockout Changes 2018?

bielski
02-21-2018, 09:46 PM
Has anyone with a legacy SOCAL annual pass looked ahead in the blockout calendar for what's happening in October and December 2018? Every Sunday is blocked out. Anyone know why? And in January, ever other Sunday is. Has Disney increased the number of blackouts on that pass while also jacking up the price by 17%?

olegc
02-22-2018, 07:14 AM
there is probably going to be a lot of that coming - more blockouts for each pass level, and next year who knows.Speculation has been rampant.

bielski
02-22-2018, 07:44 AM
there is probably going to be a lot of that coming - more blockouts for each pass level, and next year who knows.Speculation has been rampant.

I have a feeling you're right. I've been following the price hike thread too. Does it say anywhere how many days the SOCAL isn't blocked out anymore. Didn't it used to be 215 days of admission?

olegc
02-22-2018, 11:07 AM
I have a feeling you're right. I've been following the price hike thread too. Does it say anywhere how many days the SOCAL isn't blocked out anymore. Didn't it used to be 215 days of admission?No announced new thresholds but I wouldn't be surprised if something is slowly implemented and then announced.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Berry Princess
02-27-2018, 02:44 PM
I can imagine that with how badly the crowds get during those 2 months is why the changes were made. Did you see if there are ones that you might have been blocked from in the past that weren't this time around? They could have swapped some for it besides adding to it.