PDA

View Full Version : The- Search- Contest- Thingy- In- Innoventions Winners Club

mrbugg
02-08-2004, 04:00 PM
Wow, been a long time since I've posted. :( I only ever had like 3 posts before, but with school and sickness getting in the way, it just became not possible. Now with those things (hopefully) resolved, I may once again participate in this bestest of forums! :D

Anyways, my post has got to do with that neat search contest they do at Innoventions. By sheer chance, I was goofing with the computers before it started. To make an extremely geeky and long story short, I won all but one round, and finished each of them within 5-6 seconds. The CM in charge playfully twice came over to ask if I was cheating :fez:

I know you don't win anything, (well if you do, I didn't) but I was overjoyed to get to participate in a contest after waiting forever and not being picked for the pop-culture question thing.

Are there any other posters who wish to relive their crowning as Innovention's search thingy winner? :geek: :p

MonorailMan
02-08-2004, 05:01 PM
I have won.

Last time we were there, they were gicing out little Mansion movie cards.

Come on Disney, get some real prizes. Even a freebee Fastpass would be great (But NOT for HISTA)! :)

mrbugg
02-08-2004, 05:10 PM
I got a Segway card doohickey. I was hoping it was for something like a chance to ride one :(

MonorailMan
02-08-2004, 07:52 PM
Ahh! But now you can ride one!

It's in the old GM exhibit, upstairs. Next to that funky looking car. lol :D

imagineerhopeful
02-08-2004, 07:55 PM
Car/SUV = gone.

At least today it was...

mrbugg
02-09-2004, 10:03 AM
Ahh! But now you can ride one!

No :( I live in Edson, Alberta- 2 hours west of Edmonton. A little far for me to go, even if I owned a Segway :fez: