PDA

View Full Version : If you could theme an attraction to a specific holiday...

Jason Reynolds
10-06-2001, 12:11 PM
Let's hear it from everyone, if you had the chance to theme any Disney attraction to a specific holiday which would it be and why?

DisneylandBoy
10-06-2001, 12:49 PM
I would make a Christmas dark ride. You would ride in a sleigh, tracked overhead (like Peter Pan). The first scene you would see would be Santa adn his elves at the North Pole. They would be ready to leave to deliver the presents. Then you would fly over a village and up . . . up and away. You would fly over houses with Santa delivering presents. Then you would go into one of the houses and see the decorations, etc. Finally you would end back at the Northpole, in Santa's house, with a plate of cookies and milk. It would be located in Fantasyland, where the Fantasyland theatre is now. Of course, it wouldf be among many rides, including B&TB, C, LM, and many more.

DisneyFreak2000
10-06-2001, 01:36 PM
Why not try to re-do some Fantasyland dark rides to have X-mas themes? Christmas in Neverland or Wonderland or something? Or every CHristmas they could re-do one of the rides (like the Snow White one) and make it the Trip to the North Pole dark ride. I would like to see Splash Mountain themed to Christmas, that would be prolly as good as Small WOrld and/or MAnsion

rexfarms
10-06-2001, 02:53 PM
A whole redesign of Main Street for the Fourth of July

merlinjones
10-06-2001, 04:26 PM
My favorite idea was one that someone else posted: Enchanted Tiki Room Hawaiian Holiday: Mele Kalikimaka! Perfect concept and a good chnace to rehab.

How about turning Toontown into Santa's Workshop or adding a Babes in Toyland oversize prop area (you are shrunk to toy size!) to Fantasyland?

Darkbeer
10-06-2001, 04:27 PM
I also LOVED the Tiki room Christmas idea posted here earlier.

Cadaverous Pallor
10-06-2001, 05:04 PM
More Halloween! More Halloween! More Halloween!
:D ;) :D

DisneylandKid
10-06-2001, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Cadaverous Pallor
More Halloween! More Halloween! More Halloween!
:D ;) :D
Tiki Room Halloween? :)
or Star Tours Thanksgiving?

Seriously, though, they could add snow to Autopia...maybe...maybe not. Snow to GRR?

rexfarms
10-06-2001, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by DisneylandKid

Snow to GRR?

Good Idea! Maybe kinda like a Blizzard Beach kinda thing. lol. or not, but like ice and snow that would be pretty cool.

Nigel2
10-06-2001, 09:36 PM
I am paranoid that they are going to try to put mickey santa hats on GP the loop in CS, and mabey the sun wheel. Along with that sunglass shop. (shudders) I would say use the idea for the peter pan style attraction, but make it closer to the Santa Clause, a ride without and real storyline and no true action rarley works.

JRob2k1
10-06-2001, 10:20 PM
Ole', Ole'....its Christmas Time??

An Enchanted Tiki Christmas definetly has my vote!

-JRob

rexfarms
10-06-2001, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by JRob2k1
Ole', Ole'....its Christmas Time??

An Enchanted Tiki Christmas definetly has my vote!

-JRob

They could dye them dole whips green and red!