PDA

View Full Version : MouseAdventure: HERE WE GO!!!

Kevin Yee
10-06-2001, 08:54 AM
Everyone ready for tomorrow?

Those of you playing, practice safe MouseAdventuring: wear comfortable shoes. Drink water. Don't run.

Those of you not playing: first, shame on you; but second, you are welcome to watch us and/or drop by to say hi; and third, you may sign up until 6:00 p.m. on Saturday (today). Depending on when you read this, you may still have time to sign up now!

Note: no one will be allowed to sign up after 6pm Saturday. There are no on-site sign ups, payments, or registrations.

What better way to wait out your Mansion Holiday FastPass than to play MouseAdventure? Click here (http://www.mouseplanet.com/mp/011007ma.htm) to read more or to sign up by following the links.

This year's gonna be the biggest yet I think!!!

DisneylandBoy
10-06-2001, 09:38 AM
Oh man . . . I REALLY want to do it. Unfortunately, I am just getting over being sick, so I don't think a day of running around DL would be me any good. I participated in the last one, it was SOOOOO much fun! I will DEFINATELY be there for the next MA. . . .when is it? Anyway, good luck to everyone who participates. Have fun!!!!!!!

supercarrie
10-06-2001, 01:51 PM
Ack..I am signed up and AM SICK. Right now. I am spending the day in bed, hoping this is just a 24 hour bug! Regardless, I am gonna have fun tomorrow!! My energy level will pick up - I am so excited!!