PDA

View Full Version : Next Summer??

Mickeyslittlehelper
02-02-2004, 08:01 AM
Do you guys think that going for a trip next summer would be too busy? (50th) But would there be more things to see than this summer?? What things do you think will be happening next summer??

Thanks a bunch,
John

Morrigoon
02-02-2004, 08:58 AM
Check the schedule for when Space Mountain opens back up... go then. Seems like many things currently under rehab will be up and fixed by that time.

Saratoga75
02-02-2004, 11:19 PM
John, I things will be equally busy this summer and 2005. . possibly a little more in 05. . it being the 50th Aniversary. I am hoping Space Mountain would reopen in Summer 05. . but at this point it looks more like the end of 2005. . .there might be more things to do in summer 2005 probably 50th anniversary events. . to me it's really the same. . im planning to go this June when everything (except space mt) is expected to be running + the opening of ToT over at DCA in May. No idea exactly what will be happening next summer. In the end it's up to you.

sambo
02-02-2004, 11:21 PM
Summer is almost always busy. Go when school is in session.

Saratoga75
02-02-2004, 11:38 PM
Sambo, I agree with you. . but usually if your not going to Disneyland in summer the thing you have to worry about is ride rehabs. . look at the park now!!! Space Mt (which we all have to live without till 2005) Big Thunder Mt, Indiana Jones. . and a few others. . for me it isnt worth it. . John, if you do go in the summer if you can try going during the week. . tuesday, wed, thurs. . it will be better than going fri, sat, sun.