PDA

View Full Version : Mapping out day at Disneyland

snappy
01-31-2004, 08:20 PM
Question to Mouseplanet experts:

My friends and I set out one day and rode every single ride possible at Disneyland. (Minus Refurb. Rides) We did it and now I want to map it out.I purchased a Disneyland Park map and wanted to know the best way to do this? I have the times and names of each ride we rode. Places we ate. Shows we saw. Only thought I had was to purchase those label makers from Cosco and label each attraction with the time of completion. Any other possible suggestions? Thank you very much for your help.

*If you haven't done this feat it's a lot of fun. Most of our friends think we're nutts.

:)

Cadaverous Pallor
01-31-2004, 11:52 PM
Did you buy a big wall map? If so, I'd recommend little flag shaped tacks with different numbers in the order you rode them. Perhaps underneath the map you could have a longer explanation of what happened. For example, "#10, Matterhorn: The line was clear around the mountain but we made good time. Sat in the very front, made sure to yell at Harold. Smashed my knee so hard on a turn that it turned purple." :) You could even include what you guys talked about in line etc.