PDA

View Full Version : Updated: THE TWILIGHT ZONE TOWER OF TERROR EVENT

AVP
01-30-2004, 03:46 PM
From Disneyland Merchandise Event Services - updated to include 4th package offering.

EVENT: THE TWILIGHT ZONE TOWER OF TERROR EVENT
EVENT DATE: April 22-23, 2004
EVENT LOCATION: Disneyland Resort
EVENT TIME: Evening

EVENT INFORMATION:

Face your fears as you take a journey back in time to the 1930's when Hollywood was at its height and big band music filled the halls. Determine your fate in this misadventure, which is sure to be a scream!

TIP-TOP CLUB Event Package

§ Exclusive Dinner in The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror attraction (4/22/04)
§ ONE (1) night accommodation at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel (4/22/04 only) *
§ Breakfast at a Disneyland Resort Hotel Restaurant (maximum dollar limit and other restrictions apply)
§ Lunch at Golden Vine Winery (4/23/04) (maximum dollar limit and other restrictions apply)
§ Hors d'oeuvres & Refreshments
§ Swinging Entertainment
§ Ride on The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror attraction
§ Opportunity to Pre-Purchase The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Merchandise (Pins, Art & Collectibles)
§ Commemorative Gift

TICKET SALE INFORMATION:
Tickets for the TIP-TOP CLUB event package are $1,595.00 per person. Limited to 50 tickets.
No discounts will be offered in conjunction with this package.

*Standard accommodations; one person per room. Includes room rate and tax only. Couples purchasing the "TIP-TOP CLUB Event Package" will be offered a second night hotel accommodation (consecutive to the first night - 4/22/04) in a standard room/double occupancy at the Disneyland Hotel in lieu of two rooms for one night. Subject to availability.

SUNSET ROOM Event Package

§ ONE (1) night accommodation at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel (4/23/04 only) *
§ Breakfast at a Disneyland Resort Hotel Restaurant (maximum dollar limit and other restrictions apply)
§ Entry into Disney's California Adventure park (on 4/23/04 - Evening Event only)
§ Swinging Entertainment
§ Ride on The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror attraction (4/23/04)
§ Opportunity to Pre-Purchase The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Merchandise (Pins, Art & Collectibles)
§ Commemorative Gift

TICKET SALE INFORMATION:
Tickets for the SUNSET ROOM event package are $465.00 per person. Limited to availability.
No discounts will be offered in conjunction with this package.

*Standard accommodations; one person per room. Includes room rate and tax only. Couples purchasing the "SUNSET ROOM Event Package" will be offered a second night hotel accommodation (consecutive to the first night - 4/23/04) in a standard room/double occupancy at the Disneyland Hotel in lieu of two rooms for one night. Subject to availability.

STARDUST ROOM Event Package

§ Entry into Disney's California Adventure park (on 4/23/04 - Evening Event Only)
§ Swinging Entertainment
§ Commemorative Gift

TICKET SALE INFORMATION:
Tickets for the STARDUST ROOM event package are $125.00 per person. Limited to availability. No discounts will be offered in conjunction with this package.

GIFT SHOP Event Package

§ Entry into Disney's California Adventure park (on 4/23/04 - Evening Event Only after 9:00 p.m.)
§ Refreshments
§ Swinging Entertainment
§ Commemorative Gift

TICKET SALE INFORMATION:
Tickets for the GIFT SHOP event package are $59.00 per person. Limited to availability. No discounts will be offered in conjunction with this package.

ALL ELEMENTS OF THE EVENT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.

No items in this package may be redeemed for cash, and all items (and portions thereof) are non-refundable, non-transferable and will be forfeited if not used in conjunction with The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Event. Other restrictions apply. Separate admission is required to enter DisneylandÒ Resort Theme Parks prior to the event.

Reservations for The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Event will be accepted via www.DisneyGallery.com beginning February 9, 2004 at 9:00 a.m. (Pacific Time).

The Twilight Zone® is a registered trademark of CBS, Inc., and is used with permission pursuant to a license from CBS, Inc. Disney

SoCalDisneyLover
01-30-2004, 04:15 PM
So for an extra $66, you get into CA earlier than 9 PM, and you also get Hors d'oeuvres. I'd rather have the $66. Of course, I'd rather have the $59 also and wait for the AP event. Or even until May if necessary.

olegc
01-30-2004, 04:36 PM
IF they're having the AP event.... I'm not so sure these days...

what kills is that they don't say what time the event is over, do they? So does that mean that say - they plan to close at 10pm - so you'd better get to the ride, no wait I want a drink - oh, darn, most of it is gone; ok - ride; oh, wait - my merchandise.. Yikes.. No ride... OK good. Wait, what do you mean you'll be charging me shipping...

This deja vu brought to you by the HMH 2003 event...

David R
01-30-2004, 04:58 PM
Are any other rides open after 9 pm? I doubt it. I can't imagine paying $60 to ride the tower once.

donatello3000
01-31-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by olegc
IF they're having the AP event.... I'm not so sure these days...

Well the new AP newsletter does say to check the next newsletter for the exclusive AP preview dates. So there's a confirmation. Don't know if it's gonna be an actual event, but I could care less. I just wanna preview. :)

BJW
01-31-2004, 01:53 AM
These events won't be like the events they did for Flik's Fun Fair where the ride has been soft-opened for a few weeks before the event? If so, I don't think I'd want to go to this.