PDA

View Full Version : NBC Mousepad Meet - 10/5

FantasmicFan82
10-05-2001, 04:50 AM
OK, I know a bunch of us are going, so Does anyone want to meet up? I won't get there Until 4 or 5. Lemme Know. See You

NPFC Fans Rule!:D

blusilva
10-05-2001, 09:45 AM
I'd love to meet up. I won't make it until 7:30 at the earliest, though.

awinner
10-05-2001, 12:21 PM
If anyone wants to meet there on 10/7 (not for mouse adv. though), I will be there...just pick a time.

stan4d_steph
10-05-2001, 02:35 PM
I'm up for tonight, but don't think I can get there that early, especially with traffic coming from Irvine. Can we make the time later, say 8? Where will me meet up?

Cadaverous Pallor
10-05-2001, 02:46 PM
Eeeek, I wish I could come up with a time....as it is, my fiance doesn't know when he'll be home, but when he does get here we are hopping in the car and driving up there ASAP! He usually gets home at 5:20ish but may get off early today.

If you're there tonight, look for me - I'll be wearing a Mansion shirt with Mickey and Goofy and a hitchhiking ghost in a doombuggy on the front and "Beware of hitchhiking ghosts!" on the back....plus, as always, I'll be wearing my navy blue Disneyland hat with Mickey on the front and "Jennie" stitched into the front brim.

Hope to bump into someone! :D

stan4d_steph
10-05-2001, 02:57 PM
If I make it, I'm wearing a New Zealand All Blacks rugby shirt. It is black (natch) with New Zealand written on the front. I have short brown hair in case there is someone else wearing an All Blacks jersey. :) No promises, but I'm seriously thinking.