PDA

View Full Version : It's a Small World Holiday this year?

Hades
10-04-2001, 10:45 PM
To my fellow CM's out there, or anyone in the know, do you know if they will still do up It's a Small World to it's holiday set up this year? I and a fellow CM I work with were wondering, since the park usually starts the rehab for IASW around this time. So far, no work has started and no rehab is on schedule in our Cast Info flyers about it.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????:confused:

EandCDad
10-05-2001, 06:13 PM
On the disneyland web site, its a small world is shown as being rehabbed from October 15th to November 1. The timing seems about right for the Holiday remake.

DisneyFreak2000
10-05-2001, 08:17 PM
First off, I LOVE Disneyland at the holiday time. They are the best park to visit during the winter holiday periods. Main Street is completely decorated, It's A Small World is overlayed and the facade is lit up, Holiday Believe! and the Christmas Parade are shown and now the Haunted Mansion is redone! It's just too exciting! (How long until my next trip on December 9th?)

A question: Are they decorating Toontown and New Orleans Square up like previous years, and will they be holding that Christmas show upon the Mark Twain, uh.. the New Orleans Square Holiday River Contest? Disneyland is just too great during the holidays.

Darkbeer
10-05-2001, 08:28 PM
I have not heard anything confirming the Snow.... any idea why???

zapppop
10-05-2001, 10:14 PM
Expect everything you saw last year.

http://members.aol.com/zapppop/madonna.gif

EandCDad
10-06-2001, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Darkbeer
I have not heard anything confirming the Snow.... any idea why???

I would drop dead of shock if they didn't have everything from last year including Believe in Holiday Magic Fireworks, snow, decorations, cookie decorating, small world holiday, Santa, etc., etc.

I think that the terrorist attack has pushed back some announcements but it is likely they will start a holiday push by the end of this month. Usually everything starts November 1st or 2nd.