PDA

View Full Version : The Vineyard Room

David R
01-25-2004, 02:35 PM
My other half and I have been talking about treating ourselves to a nice dinner at The Vineyard Room.

Is it open every night of the week or just weekends? I've heard both things.

Are reservations hard to get?

Is there a dress code? We may drive just for dinner, in which case we'd probably try to wear something a little nice, but otherwise we'd probably be in our usual comfy theme park clothing.

I'll probably call tomorrow and try to get something in about 3 weeks (not v-day weekend) but I thought I'd ask here for any kinds of comments or suggestions. Thank you! :)

danyoung
01-25-2004, 05:46 PM
As long as you're not going on a slammed weekend, you should have no problem getting reservations. And I've visited with the normal shorts and tshirt and had no problem. It is a fancy-ish place, but the crowd is still a park tourist crowd, so you won't need to dress up unless you just want to. If it's a nice night, go for an outside table.

Enjoy!

spectromen
01-26-2004, 07:41 AM
Upon glancing at the menu this past Saturday I found the usual hours of Fri-Sun only from 5-8pm. If you've read my dining review of this place, though, you'll know that you actually can end up sitting there well past park closing, so don't worry about park hours vs. restaurant hours. It can be a 2-2.5 hour experience! Well worth it though, IMO. No dress code worries at all; you're at an amusement park.

David R
01-26-2004, 10:14 AM
According to the CM I talked to a little while ago, it's not open on Sundays, just Fridays and Saturdays, and her system didn't allow her to take reservations for the 3rd week of February yet. So I'll try back next week I guess.