PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone want reservations to Blue Bayou for the evening of 2/14?



Ace
01-24-2004, 10:51 PM
I won't be needing them :(

Yes, I am serious, no, I don't want a cent.

Disneyphile
01-25-2004, 01:06 AM
Only if it's for a table for one, in a non-romantic section. :(

AVP
01-25-2004, 09:44 AM
I'd love them, but I'll be freezing my butt off in New York.

AVP

stan4d_steph
01-25-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by AVP
I'd love them, but I'll be freezing my butt off in New York.

AVP

City? Come one up to Casa Steph! Albany is lovely this time of year... it's a balmy 5 F today, with a windchill at -13. :)

Davideo
01-25-2004, 05:29 PM
I have been trying to figure out what would be the perfect valentines day night for my valentine...and blue bayou is it!!! Our favorite restaurant. I would be so grateful to get these from you. A thousand thanks. How would we go about this???:)

MrTomMorrow
01-25-2004, 05:35 PM
Hear hear about the cold weather... I'm freezing here in Boston.
But I'll be back in California next week during break!

I'm consoling myself by thinking of a warm, humid evening on the Blue Bayou, dining on tasty Monte Cristo sandwiches and sipping Mint Julep to keep cool. Sigh.

Ace
01-25-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Davideo
I have been trying to figure out what would be the perfect valentines day night for my valentine...and blue bayou is it!!! Our favorite restaurant. I would be so grateful to get these from you. A thousand thanks. How would we go about this???:)

e-mail me at "spam@blankwave.net" and i'll get you the details okay :)

EDIT never mind I just checked my e-mail

Mark Goldhaber
01-25-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by stan4d_steph
City? Come one up to Casa Steph! Albany is lovely this time of year... it's a balmy 5 F today, with a windchill at -13. :)

Woo-hoo! Albany meet! C'mon up, AVP! I'm assuming Tony will be with you? Even if you can't make it on the 14th, if you'll be in NY for an extended period, we'd love to see you up here.