PDA

View Full Version : DL Park Tours

derraj25
01-24-2004, 07:44 AM
Which tour would you recommend? We have been to the DLR 4 times in the last 3 years, and have never taken one of the tours. Which one would you recommend, how do I book a tour, and is it time well spent?

Twinsmom
01-24-2004, 08:07 AM
Depending on the time of year you are traveling, I highly recommend the holiday tour available during the month of December. Our family enjoyed this tour so much and would do it again over and over!

Tours can be arranged through guest services upon arrival or prior to going.

Mickeyslittlehelper
01-24-2004, 10:42 AM
If you are interested in the "little secrets", take a Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour. Very good, and you get a meal at the Disney Gallery.

Photographer
01-24-2004, 01:02 PM
I agree, A Walk in Walt's Footsteps is a nice tour. You'll learn some history about the park and Walt. You step inside the lobby of Club 33, which for some us is as far as we'll get. A sneek peak at how the animatronics work in the Tiki Room and a lunch with dessert upstairs, outside of the Gallery.

If you belong to AAA, you get a discount on the tours.

derraj25
01-24-2004, 02:09 PM
I guess what I am getting at is that I have been there 20+ times. I have several videos (newest is the Disneyland 2-DVD set) and I don't want to take a tour if it is exactly what I have seen in the DVD's.

The tour is appealing because now that we are older (err...not kids anymore) we are wanting to see another side of Disneyland. Thay is why we are leaving the kids at home.