PDA

View Full Version : Did you get the Coke AP [deal]?

disneyscott
01-23-2004, 04:19 PM
Is there anything on this AP that says you used the coke coupon...here why..... If I buy the delux pass with coupon (145.00) each but then if I upgrade I dont want to pay the difference between $145 and $225. I would like to pay the diference of $145 and $205.

I called the Disney line and they wern't sure what would happen till after the 31st.

So my logic is, if the back of the card doesn't say anthing about Coke discount they will think the pass is $165.00 and charge me the difference between $225. and it is the same amount as what I want to pay.

$80 bucks is $80 bucks (I need 4 passes)

SoCalDisneyLover
01-23-2004, 04:38 PM
You will get the $165 applied. Think of the $20 discount as a Cash Back situation. They are giving you $20 if you buy the pass. You are still actually buying a $165 pass, but getting a $20 rebate, if you will. Once you have the pass and want to upgrade, it's still a $165 Deluxe pass.

However...if they raise the Premium to say $250, before you upgrade, then you'll have to pay the difference between that amount and the $165. So don't wait too long, otherwise you might get stuck paying more than you bargained for. Especially if those AP prices inch up, like they unfortunately do prior to the busy Summer season.

disneyscott
01-23-2004, 05:32 PM
If I do it this way I can get the pass this weekend and not the 6 like my sig says....NEED TO GO NEED TO GO.... then upgrade it on the 6th and save the $80.00....I NEED TO GO TO DISNEY ....I NEED TO GO TO DISNEY

Matterhorn Fan
01-24-2004, 07:56 AM
disneyscott--I used the Coke coupon when I got my AP.

The pass itself does not list the price I paid, nor does it indicate any discounts.

Because of the Coke coupon, the price on my receipt came up as $205 (I guess regular price right now--or in December when I got this, at least--is $225). Then the price of my day ticket was subtracted from that.

Take that for what you will.