PDA

View Full Version : Hey! Seen the new E-Ticket Website lately?

PapiBear
01-23-2004, 03:11 PM
Despite the passing of Leon Jantzen a few months ago, it's still going and it looks better than ever! It actually brought a tear to my eye, it's so well done. http://www.the-e-ticket.com/Index.html

DrIndianaJones
01-23-2004, 03:47 PM
Yes, I just saw it yesterday. I forgot to pick up the newest issue when I was in DL a few weeks ago.
Who did it? I read the credits, but was it a member of this board or another (like Merlin)?

DisneyFan25863
01-23-2004, 04:12 PM
Woah....I just realized that E-Ticket is produced at CalArts! (Atleast, thats what the site says). Cool! :fez:

PapiBear
01-23-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by DrIndianaJones
Yes, I just saw it yesterday. I forgot to pick up the newest issue when I was in DL a few weeks ago.
Who did it? I read the credits, but was it a member of this board or another (like Merlin)?

Wow, didn't know it was available for sale at DL itself, that's a sweet little deal. The website was designed by Christopher Merritt (http://www.the-e-ticket.com/Credit.html). I don't know if he's a member of this board or not, though. Anyone know?

DrIndianaJones
01-23-2004, 08:50 PM
Yes it is a Main Street shop at the counter. I don't remember which one. (it was a shop on the right hand side, facing the Castle) Does anyone know what I am talking about? I've bought most of my issues there, and only remember it by sight not by name.

tod
01-23-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by DrIndianaJones
Yes it is a Main Street shop at the counter. I don't remember which one. (it was a shop on the right hand side, facing the Castle) Does anyone know what I am talking about? I've bought most of my issues there, and only remember it by sight not by name.

Disneyana, or as my kids call it, "Dad's Money Shredder."

--T

DrIndianaJones
01-23-2004, 09:04 PM
Thats it, thanks tod!:) "Dad's Money Shredder":D

Not Afraid
01-23-2004, 10:11 PM
What's the topic of the latest issue? We haven't got it in the mail yet. The last one was Adventures Thru Innerspace.:confused:

SteveK
01-24-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Not Afraid
What's the topic of the latest issue? We haven't got it in the mail yet. The last one was Adventures Thru Innerspace.:confused:

ATIS is the latest issue available. Anyone heard about any new CD-Rom's yet for the older issues?
-Steve

blusilva
01-24-2004, 02:00 PM
I've also seen it for sale in the Gallery above PoTC.

DrIndianaJones
01-24-2004, 07:42 PM
"E-Ticket" has to be the most offically recognized unoffical magazine or publication in the entire entertainment industry.