PDA

View Full Version : AP holders now get 10% off at the ESPN Zone

Darkbeer
01-22-2004, 07:33 PM
From the Disneyland.com AP section

Step into the Zone! Indulge yourself at the ultimate sports dining and entertainment complex, complete with 175 TV screens, interactive games, live events and great food. It's a great place to catch the game as we head toward the Super Bowl.

And now, Annual Passholders receive 10% off food and beverage every day (Monday-Sunday) excluding alcohol and holidays or special events. ESPN Zone will match every dollar spent on game points in the Sports Arena every day (Monday-Sunday). Must present AP ID to receive discount. AP must be in attendance and must present payment to receive the discount. 8 person party maximum.

See you at the Zone!

AVP
01-22-2004, 07:58 PM
In other news, Dept. 56 will be ending their AP discount on Feb 1.

AVP

luvsdca
01-22-2004, 08:40 PM
FYI - Menu at Anaheim ESPN Zone
http://www.espnzone.com/espninc/zone/s/anaheimmenu.html

DisneyFan25863
01-22-2004, 09:41 PM
Do we still get double points?

Darkbeer
01-22-2004, 09:51 PM
^ Did you read the first post?

"ESPN Zone will match every dollar spent on game points in the Sports Arena every day (Monday-Sunday). "

luvsdca
01-22-2004, 09:53 PM
at http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dlr/annualPassholder/APDiscount?id=AnnualPassholderDiscountListPage

ESPN ZoneŽ
10% off food and beverage excluding alcohol and holidays or special events. Double points in the Sports Arena. Must present AP ID to receive discount. AP must be in attendance and must present payment to receive the discount. 8 person party maximum. Mon-Sun

DisneyFan25863
01-22-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Darkbeer
^ Did you read the first post?

"ESPN Zone will match every dollar spent on game points in the Sports Arena every day (Monday-Sunday). "

Sorry, missed that. :|

Darkbeer
01-22-2004, 10:09 PM
No Problem, just Blame Canada:D

But why can't I get 10% off my BEER!!!!! (Actually I know, stupid California law doesn't allow it.... any discount has to be offered to everyone, and the discount cannot take the cost of the drink to below cost +10%)

I actually found beer on sale at the DLR last week, the Lost Bar had cans of beer for just $3!!!!! And one of the choices was Newcastle!:fez: