PDA

View Full Version : Spring 2004 motto: Plan your potty trips...

Darkbeer
01-21-2004, 07:09 PM
Well, Driftwood just posted the latest Refurb information from the internal TDA computer schedule....

http://www.mouseinfo.com/mousetalk/showthread.php?t=13152

Let's look at the bathroom closings...

Closing: -| Opening: | Attraction:

01/21/04 | 04/01/04 | City Hall guest rest rooms
01/26/04 | 02/22/04 | Tomorrowland Restrooms behind Hatmosphere
02/02/04 | 03/27/04 | Adventureland Restrooms

So, looks like you will need to know where the Mr. Lincoln, Carnation Cafe and Plaza Inn restrooms are.... The Garden (AAA) restrooms have been closed for months now....

But maybe this will boost the Tiki Room numbers as folks go to use the facilities there......:fez:

ToursbabeC3po
01-21-2004, 07:29 PM
How do you all find this stuff out? I work there and you all find out before I do LOL. IT is nice to know that there are people that really enjoy the place I work at so much that they will go out of there way to find out things like this :-)

sediment
01-21-2004, 07:46 PM
Well, they go a lot..........to Disneyland.

disneyscott
01-21-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Darkbeer

So, looks like you will need to know where the Mr. Lincoln, restrooms are

Where is this one....I thought I have been in them all???? Took a while to use the one at Indy but like a DOG I marked my spot there too. hehehehehehe

Cadaverous Pallor
01-21-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by disneyscott
Where is this one....I thought I have been in them all???? I think Darkbeer meant the Bank restrooms. If you walk under the right tunnel, take a right before you hit the bank.

Darkbeer
01-21-2004, 09:54 PM
^ CP is right, I did mean the Bank, but they also touch the south side of Mr. Lincoln....

disneyscott
01-22-2004, 09:08 AM
Been there...used that one

Forbin
01-22-2004, 11:11 AM
Lol I never knew the garden had Restrooms, it's a bit close to the City hall ones isn't it?

CoasterMatt
01-22-2004, 11:15 AM
When you say "the Indy restrooms", I hope you don't mean the drinking fountains near the exit (although my wife and I witnessed a small child using one of the fountains as a urinal)

disneyscott
01-22-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by CoasterMatt
When you say "the Indy restrooms", I hope you don't mean the drinking fountains near the exit (although my wife and I witnessed a small child using one of the fountains as a urinal)

This restroom isn't quite a "public" but it was on my list to use. Just before you climb the stairs up to the load side of INDY, ifyou tell a cast member that you "have to go" (if your with small children it works better) they will let you use one that is just outside a door next to backstage. Very clean place forwhen you need to "THINK" about you day.

adriennek
01-22-2004, 01:18 PM
The Indy Potty (http://www.mouseplanet.com/potties/ijtferestroom.html?129,145) The elusive hidden link....

I'm glad they're not touching the manual flush toilets of Hungry Bear. Yet. :sigh:

Adrienne

Brian Noble
01-22-2004, 02:22 PM
Surprisingly, my kids get really excited by toilets that flush all by themselves. Just lucky, I guess! Then again, they could just be making up for the fact that neither one of them could stand to be in a car for the first three months of their lives.