PDA

View Full Version : DLR Birthday

Photographer
01-18-2004, 05:08 PM
I've gone to DL before for my birthday and got the sticker, even did the party with Pat E. Cake. I'm wondering if it would be too forward or worthwhile to tell the agent when I check into the Paradise Pier that I'm celebrating my 30th. Any thoughts?

The big 3 0!:crying: At least I don't act or look my age. :D

mousey_girl
01-18-2004, 07:07 PM
If you tell them upon check in, you get a birthday button, just like the sticker, but it will last the entire trip.

Photographer
01-19-2004, 09:02 AM
I always wondered where the large pins came from. Thanks. :)

uberfrau
01-19-2004, 05:17 PM
hey, that's what I'm planning for *my* 3-0 this year! I'm glad I'm not the only one. Three days and nights at the GCH! Maybe the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour, too.

Photographer
01-19-2004, 05:31 PM
I did the Walk in Walt's Footsteps in Oct. It was fun. I was the only one on the tour and it was the girl's first tour. Had I known when we started I wouldn't have said, oh don't worry about going word for word. LOL They took a photo of her co-Cast Members and I when they gave her, her pin. I never did get a copy of that. Oh well. It was fun.

I'm staying at Paradise Pier for 2 nights and for now a Best Western 6 nights. Keep your fingers crossed that a Timeshare comes up.