PDA

View Full Version : Snow?

Disneygirl327
01-17-2004, 11:58 AM
Hi all i just have a quick question i was just on the Disneyland website checking out times and things and theres a little box on the website and it says"Snow is coming February 23" what does that mean?Sorry its probably something obvious but i dont know what it means lol. :confused: Thanks.

DrIndianaJones
01-17-2004, 12:13 PM
The Snow White and the Seven Dwarves stage production that is going to be done at the Fantasyland Theatre.

Not Afraid
01-17-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Disneygirl327
Hi all i just have a quick question i was just on the Disneyland website checking out times and things and theres a little box on the website and it says"Snow is coming February 23" what does that mean?Sorry its probably something obvious but i dont know what it means lol. :confused: Thanks.

It means the stage version of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves" opens in the Fantasyland Theater (is: Wonderbra Theater) on that date.

BryanPeek
01-17-2004, 12:15 PM
How long is this play supposed to last? Think it will be there in April?

DrIndianaJones
01-17-2004, 12:16 PM
It'll run for, at my best guess, for at least a year.

Disneygirl327
01-17-2004, 12:17 PM
ohhh lol see i said it was something obvious lol. Anyone know if its going to be any good? I'll definetly check it out though. Thanks for the reply!

DrIndianaJones
01-17-2004, 12:23 PM
I haven't read much about it, I saw them practicing a few weeks ago, from the Train mind you.;) What I saw looked promising.

Demigod121
01-17-2004, 09:30 PM
Word has it that cast members & their guests will be able to 'screen' the show sometime in February. Should open soon after that, I would think.

-Demigod

GoldenEars
01-18-2004, 12:00 AM
It's my understanding that the Snow White stage show is part of the 50th anniversary of Disneyland. They're just starting it a year early, so I'm sure the show will be at the Park for at least 2+ years, depending on how receptive the guests are to it.

I, personally, am looking VERY forward to it. The stage looks incredible and if what I heard about the production is true, then the show itself will be awesome!

Patrick:)

MrTomMorrow
01-18-2004, 01:37 PM
Indeed. It will be nice to see something other than Mickey's Detective School at the Fantasyland Theater. That show just seemed too simple... no major set changes or huge cast like other productions that have played there.

spectromen
01-19-2004, 01:46 PM
Now if we could just get Mickey's Nutcracker back during the holidays...oops, I'm dreaming TOO much now.