PDA

View Full Version : Does Disneyland have any special events for Valentine's Day?



Ace
01-15-2004, 09:28 PM
p.s. not the "hello pay $50 and you can have a nice EXXCLUSIVE DINNER" kind but the "free' Kind okay

zapppop
01-15-2004, 10:26 PM
Last year the CM's were letting couples ride alone in their own boats on Pirates.

Not Afraid
01-15-2004, 10:30 PM
There's a 12 year old inside me yelling "Squinky's got a girlfriend". ;)


While the "mature Padder" is saying "How cool!"

Ace
01-15-2004, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by zapppop
Last year the CM's were letting couples ride alone in their own boats on Pirates.

Is that an under-the-counter type of thing? I'm guessing they didn't offer that straight out in front.

also, not afraid: NOT YET but a romantic day at Disneyland never hurt anyone's chances. http://blankwave.net/images/uploads/emot-coolecanth.gif

zapppop
01-16-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Squinky Ace
Is that an under-the-counter type of thing? I'm guessing they didn't offer that straight out in front.

They just asked how many were in your party and if you said 2, they gave you row 1 & never filled the other rows.

Good luck with your girlfriend Squinky Ace !

SacTown Chronic
01-16-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by zapppop
Last year the CM's were letting couples ride alone in their own boats on Pirates.

That's cool.

Cause nothing says romance like plundering and pillaging.




Next year's Gay Day shirt:

I got plundered on Pirates

zapppop
01-16-2004, 04:50 PM
I was thinking something more like

" I lost my booty on Pirates "

Ace
01-17-2004, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by zapppop
They just asked how many were in your party and if you said 2, they gave you row 1 & never filled the other rows.

Good luck with your girlfriend Squinky Ace !

She's not my girlfriend yet but hopefully by the 14th she will be ;)

adriennek
01-17-2004, 10:21 AM
Family Friendly, People.

Adrienne