PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping Beauty Castle?

ScottsMommy
01-13-2004, 12:07 PM
I noticed that the Sleeping Beauty Castle attraction walkway is closed for refurbishment. What exactly does that mean? My 3 yr old son loves running down the drawbridge. Will he be able to do that????

experiment626
01-13-2004, 12:14 PM
Yes he will. The part that is closed is actually the INSIDE of the castle, where the Sleeping Beauty Diarama is. This has been closed since 2001.

jrad32
01-13-2004, 12:14 PM
In Al's latest column he says they are trying to put in a working drawbridge there over the next five weeks. Seems like it may be closed for awhile if that is the case.

briar_rose
01-18-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by jrad32
In Al's latest column he says they are trying to put in a working drawbridge there over the next five weeks. Seems like it may be closed for awhile if that is the case.

I might be wrong but I thought that it already was a working drawbridge. I seem to remember reading somewhere that it was a working drawbridge but they had only lowered it twice, the day the park opened and the day after they re-did Fantasyland or something... please, correct me if I'm wrong.

DivaPrincess
01-18-2004, 05:14 PM
briar-rose, this link will give you the article that explains the whole Castle drawbridge issue.

Mice Age (http://www.miceage.com)

Click on Al's column!