PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass question

Princess Aurora Fan
03-18-2017, 02:24 PM
Hi! I hope someone on here can help me out. What it is my mom's AP is about to expire on April 7th. Now can she say renew it on April 8th and get the same discount as before if it's say one day late or will she have to pay the full price. We where thanking of going to DLand on March 22nd but we have been hearing it will be raining that day so we may have to cancel out trip there. So is there way she still can pay the discount price say if she goes on the 8th.

Nightwing
03-18-2017, 03:36 PM
From what I know. No. Would be full price at that point I think.

Note: You can renew online also.

Princess Aurora Fan
03-18-2017, 04:18 PM
Thank you for your help Nightwing.

Nightwing
03-18-2017, 04:26 PM
Good luck! Oh I think they are still running the 13 for 12 month deal. Think it goes through November.

binki
03-18-2017, 06:07 PM
Good luck! Oh I think they are still running the 13 for 12 month deal. Think it goes through November.
Call and renew or do it online

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

candles71
03-18-2017, 08:46 PM
Only for renewals.

Nightwing
03-18-2017, 09:15 PM
Did it all on line until this one. Used a gift card for the walking tour and to pay up front for the renewal. Had to do both at the park.

Princess Aurora Fan
03-19-2017, 08:26 AM
My mom has it all in cash so it wouldn't work to do it online.

Nightwing
03-19-2017, 09:41 AM
My mom has it all in cash so it wouldn't work to do it online.

Yep that is a problem!

candles71
03-19-2017, 02:46 PM
My mom has it all in cash so it wouldn't work to do it online. Take the cash to Von's and buy a Gift Card. Or the Disney Store. If you have a Sam's Club membership or a friend with one, you get a slight discount on them, about $8 on $150. You can then combine them online into 1 (up to $1000), to use online, or they can process it over the phone for you.
If you need instructions for combining or anything I can tell you where and how.

pretty Omi
03-20-2017, 10:11 AM
I would call and ask, I assumed there is a small window for renewal price just after they expire?
Also why chance using the cash for gift cards to pay, can the cash be put into a bank account and paid online with a debit card?

candles71
03-20-2017, 12:41 PM
I would call anmd ask, I assumed there is a small window for renewal price just after they expire?
Also why chance using the cash for gift cards to pay, can the cash be put into a bank account and paid online with a debit card?
I was assuming they did not have a bank account to do this. A lot of people choose not to anymore. It is why I suggested gift cards, I have used gcs to purchase annual passes before. The only problem online is only able to process 3 forms of payment. Why you need to combine if they are lower value cards. If you call thy can use more than 3 gcs. Our local Safeway carries the open value cards, meaning you could put the whole amount on one card right there, the Disney Store does as well. Other retailers tend to only have fixed dollar amount cards available.

tea4two
03-20-2017, 06:17 PM
I would call and ask, I assumed there is a small window for renewal price just after they expire?..

There is no more renewal grace period after your pass expires. That was taken away some time ago. Now you must renew within your 40 day renewal window and by your expiration date in order to get your renewal discount, otherwise you will have to pay full price.