PDA

View Full Version : Hotel in the area with the biggest bathrooms?

millionairegirl
01-10-2004, 07:01 PM
Ok, I'm getting married in the area in July. I don't want to get ready at the same hotel as the OOT guests or my fiance (boys, yuck! :~D ). It seems easier and less stressful to do it at a hotel than my parent's house, which is to far away for the limo. Definitely easier than at my tiny apartment!

So, which hotel around Disneyland has the biggest bathrooms? My first thought was the GCH would be nice, but my research has found that the bathrooms are pretty small. Do they have double sinks? If the sinks were outside of the shower/toilet area that would be best. So is the Disneyland Hotel better? Or the Hilton? We'll also need adjoining rooms. Do the Disney hotels not guarantee adjoining rooms?

Any help would be great!

sleepyjeff
01-10-2004, 07:31 PM
In recent years I have stayed at the GCH, the DLH, the Howard Johnson, the Ramada maingate/Fairfield Inn, and the West Coast Anaheim. The West Coast had the biggest bathrooms of these Hotels.......although I bet either the Hilton or the Marriot may have even bigger baths yet.

Congratulations:)

Darkbeer
01-10-2004, 08:03 PM
The Howard Johnson corner Home Office Rooms have a LARGE bathroom with double sinks, the room is also quite big in general (2419, 2319, 2219, 2119)...

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4088391&a=30973252&f=0

I would contact William Simpson at william.simpson@hojoanaheim.com and tell him exactly your special need (the need for a LARGE bathroom) and that it is for your wedding, and of course the dates, etc... and see what he can do for you... you can let him know that I referred you...

The staff at HoJo's is amazing, and will help you out the best they can.... they also offer the internet users a discount on the rooms :fez:

TP2000
01-11-2004, 02:27 AM
Whatever you do, do NOT stay at the Grand Californian. Even the bathrooms in their "Concierge" level rooms are very small. And when you realize the rates the GCH charges, the small bathrooms become positively doll-sized. The Paradise Pier and Disneyland Hotels have larger bathrooms than the small bedrooms and tiny bathrooms at the GCH.

The Fairfield has surprisingly big rooms, with large bathrooms.

But I've also heard good things about the nice folks at the Howard Johnson being very willing to help out. I would take Darkbeer's advice and contact the Howard Johnsons on Harbor Blvd.

Good luck! (With both the wedding, and the bathroom preparation!)

nightdesigns
01-11-2004, 09:09 AM
May want to check out the suites at the anabella hotel (directly across the street from DCA). They have a ton of rooms there in all sizes. Give them a ring, very nice people.