PDA

View Full Version : [Sleeping Beauty] Castle Wedding after hours 1/31

Moedad
02-06-2017, 12:25 PM
We were in the park on the evening of Jan 31st. Disneyland was closing at 8:00 that night, and just before closing they were setting up for a wedding that would be a multi-camera shoot, to air (according to one of the CMs manning the boundary ropes) sometime in May on what used to be the ABC Family channel (called something different now...FreeForm Channel?) Has anybody heard who got married? We wondered if it might've been sportscaster Erin Andrews (since she got engaged at Club 33 last fall), but really have no clue.

candles71
02-06-2017, 03:27 PM
*Sleeping Beauty's Castle.

deedee73
02-06-2017, 04:35 PM
I am wondering if it might be one of the Bachelorette/Bachelors from the tv series running on ABC which Disney owns as well as the channel Freeform. I know an upcoming wedding was eluded to on the show wrap up but not sure what came out of it. Alas it is only an idea not anything confirmed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Berry Princess
02-06-2017, 07:41 PM
I am wondering if it might be one of the Bachelorette/Bachelors from the tv series running on ABC which Disney owns as well as the channel Freeform. I know an upcoming wedding was eluded to on the show wrap up but not sure what came out of it. Alas it is only an idea not anything confirmed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

This is what I was going to suggest. I know I saw a couple (Ben and Lauren) from the Bachelor had a reality show on Freeform so that would probably be what it was. I just know there is no way in heck they would pay for and film Erin Andrews wedding for tv...thankfully.

Berry Princess
02-06-2017, 08:43 PM
Ok found out its not Ben and Lauren. I am wondering if they did it for one of the shows on Freeform that they have...it just seems odd that the who (couple) hasn't gotten out there yet. Interesting...

Moedad
02-07-2017, 02:06 PM
*Sleeping Beauty's Castle.

Oops! How'd that happen? ;)