PDA

View Full Version : Please Don't Paint The Castle Gold

ppmuse
01-06-2004, 09:20 AM
I'm interested in what people think about this idea. I'm not sure if it's been brought up before, I'm new to this posting. But I don't think they should paint the castle anything. Why? Did anybody see what they did to the castle at WDW during the last anniversary. It was hideous. It looked like an egging gone bad. Maybe Main Street should be gold, but not the castle. Any thoughts?

millionairegirl
01-06-2004, 10:07 AM
What do you mean you think Main Street should be gold? Like the actual street, or the buildings? I don't like that idea.

I think it would be nice if the castle was painted gold. After all it's the Golden Anniversary! Anything different and special will be good. Just as long as it's something!

ppmuse
01-06-2004, 10:19 AM
Just paint the buildings not the street. Not too big on the castle still. Although, if they color the buildings, the castle will definitely stand out more. I do agree with you though, if they do paint the castle, at least it will be something for the 50th.

adriennek
01-06-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by ppmuse
I'm interested in what people think about this idea. I'm not sure if it's been brought up before, I'm new to this posting.

This is posted FYI, because you mentioned it:

I clicked on the grey "Search" Button, entered "Gold Castle" and restricted my search to the "Disneyland forum". The results yielded several threads you might be interested in reading.

please do not reply to old threads and resurrect them. If you want to comment on something you read, you can post a URL to the original discussion and then add your comment here on this thread.

This thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=14504) was one of the many threads I found on the topic. It was started March, 2003. Again, please do not reply to that thread. I provide the link so you can read it. Thank you.

Adrienne

pixiepal
01-07-2004, 10:05 AM
People that are not daily lurkers or posters to this pad, and thus not aware of each and every new thread, or threads from weeks or months ago, would not think to search on a topic that they have a question about. They would just post!
Just my .02! :D

NEVERMIND....I just reread the last post, and I misinterpreted the message the first time!!
My bad!