PDA

View Full Version : DLR Ticket Price Update

Andrew
01-05-2004, 11:09 AM
The DLR ticket price information in today's Disneyland Resort Update (http://www.mouseplanet.com/parkupdates/dlr/dlr040105.htm) has been updated. This is a change from what had previously been observed and reported from the Disneyland Web site and ticket booths. Please be sure to re-visit the Park Update to see the most current information.

Darkbeer
01-05-2004, 04:10 PM
Interesting to note, Disney did NOT change the ticket window menus this morning, the 2 day ParkHopper is still listed at $99, and the 3-day is still listed at just $119.... but based on Disneyland.com, changes show that something will be coming...

Interesting to note that Universal did go to $49 ($39 kids) in Mid December, just before the Christmas rush...

But today, Knott's DROPPED the full-price kids (3-11) price to just $12.95 (Adults are still $43).....

Wonder if Disney is doing some rethinking in wake of the other parks:confused:

Loric
01-05-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Darkbeer

Wonder if Disney is doing some rethinking in wake of the other parks:confused:

No, they wont, all the FL parks are going up. Busch already went up, and I've not checked any updates today, but Disney and Universal almost always follow.

And, doesn't the CA price correspond to the FL price? Hence.. Busch goes up over here... Disney goes up here.. CA goes up there... no?

Moxin
01-06-2004, 09:42 AM
Completely unjustifiable. I can hardly believe it wasn't that long ago I paid $13 to get in DL.