PDA

View Full Version : New So Cal ticket fuse - till May

olegc
01-09-2017, 07:58 PM
So the new so cal tickets has the usual verbiage for usage but does not explicitly state that u can use any 3 days from now until May 25. So I'm just trying to confirm the usual "any three days except for blackout"

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

CMHusband
01-09-2017, 08:54 PM
Yep

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sansarc
01-22-2017, 10:34 AM
I am wondering this, too. "Yep," meaning you CAN use your second or third (day of the 3-day discount So Cal pass) any time between now and end of May? The days DO NOT have to be consecutive?

tea4two
01-22-2017, 06:46 PM
That is what other people have stated.

Sansarc
01-23-2017, 11:17 AM
That is what other people have stated.

Thank you. I bought a three-day pass and read the information over and over again, and it is printed on the ticket, too.

CMHusband
01-24-2017, 04:37 PM
I am wondering this, too. "Yep," meaning you CAN use your second or third (day of the 3-day discount So Cal pass) any time between now and end of May? The days DO NOT have to be consecutive?
Sorry, yes, correct. Looks like someone already answered

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

potzbie
02-15-2017, 08:51 PM
Bad experience on-line.
I had an error message appear on the Disneyland web site when I tried to buy the new 3-day Southern California ticket.

Q. If I cannot buy the So-Cal 3-Day ticket via the DL web site, is there an alternative way of buying my ticket prior to my arrival at DL?
Q. Can I buy my So-Cal 3-Day ticket from a location where I don't have to do a lot of walking, and don't have to pass through a security queue? -- Perhaps an Anaheim hotel?

tea4two
02-16-2017, 12:15 AM
Bad experience on-line.
I had an error message appear on the Disneyland web site when I tried to buy the new 3-day Southern California ticket.

Q. If I cannot buy the So-Cal 3-Day ticket via the DL web site, is there an alternative way of buying my ticket prior to my arrival at DL?
Q. Can I buy my So-Cal 3-Day ticket from a location where I don't have to do a lot of walking, and don't have to pass through a security queue? -- Perhaps an Anaheim hotel?

According to previous MP DLR Updates, you can purchase your So-Cal 3 Day ticket online, in person at the booths (won't get a MM this way), at select Disney Stores, and at certain supermarkets. Call to see if your local Disney Store and local supermarkets carry the tickets. If you can purchase your ticket close to home, that would take care of your second question.

candles71
02-16-2017, 05:03 PM
Try Von's.

THpoohbear
02-20-2017, 08:12 AM
Can I take a one day ticket to the gates and upgrade to this 3 day So Cal ticket?

THpoohbear
02-20-2017, 08:13 AM
Sorry, duplicate post. I'm out of practice with posting!

candles71
02-20-2017, 09:13 AM
Usually, as long as it cost less that the ticket upgrading to and it has an upgrade value. IE, most contest tickets have no upgrade value. You could always call ticketing to check.

THpoohbear
02-20-2017, 04:25 PM
Yes. I was just wondering if there was a special rule that prevented upgrading on this special ticket. I'll call and ask! Thank you!

Shortpix77
02-23-2017, 04:04 PM
This may also be a "call and ask" scenario, but we just realized that the third date we're wanting to use is blocked out (spring break). Can we upgrade just one day to a regular one-day ticket? Take the $50 value of just one of the days and apply to the $124 one-day ticket value? The wording in the terms and conditions doesn't specifically say you can't, but I'm doubtful as it seems like that'd be too nice of them...?

3Princesses1Prince
02-24-2017, 05:59 AM
With any tickets you can't upgrade "just one day". They may let you upgrade to a regular 3 day ticket, but that's a big maybe. I'd call of course and ask.

binki
03-04-2017, 08:26 AM
Purchased in advance it comes with 1 magic morning. The parking garage opens 30 mins before the magic morning so walking fast is in order. At best getting on 2 rides is what you can do.