PDA

View Full Version : Planing For Our Trip In December, I Have 7 Detailed Questions:

MonorailMan
09-30-2001, 10:33 AM
1. What is the cost of the least expensive locker?

2. What are the dimensions, in inches, of the least expensive locker?

3. How much does it cost for a Hamburger, fries, and a drink at a good restaraunt(Not McD) in DL?

4. How big is the burger?

5. What's the size of the order of fries(compared to a fast food place[such as Burger King, Or Wendy's])?

6. How many fl. oz. is the drink?

7. With the drink are there free refills?

Cadaverous Pallor
09-30-2001, 10:51 AM
Here's one thing I just found out recently - YES, there are free refills! Everyone assumes you can't get them, but you can. A friend of mine bought a mint julip in New Orleans Square and kept the sturdy cup in his bag for a while. Later we swung by the same spot and he got a free refill!

Sorry, I can't give precise answers to the other questions...the burgers are decently sized, not "restaurant burgers" but not tiny either.

Morrigoon
09-30-2001, 12:43 PM
As far as the lockers, I don't know the EXACT dimensions, but a moderately full backpack should squeeze in, and a completely stuffed one will not.

If you're going to DCA, keep in mind the lockers by Grizzly. They're free for like 2 hours and cost per hour after that, BUT, that's not to say you couldn't stop by every couple hours and move it ;)

In DL, you might consider bypassing the main st. lockers which are very busy in the beginning and end of the day... there are lockers in the back of the park, at the Fantasyland Theatre. The drawback is, you have to go back there to pick it up at the end of the day, but if you were carrying something around the park that you suddenly decided to divest yourself of, and you were too far from main st. those lockers might be just what the doctor ordered.

Briarose710
10-01-2001, 10:18 PM
I want to sya that the drink is 21OZ i could be wrong ,
as for Burgers umm In Disneyland they're pretty much a decent size , wanta large burgere and a decent amount of fries? (resturant type burger) Try Taste pilots grill in DCA (COndor flats area) I think its about 7 bucks for the fries and burger adn the drink is 2.19

Morrigoon
10-01-2001, 10:58 PM
Whitewater Snacks at the GCH.... great burgers there.