PDA

View Full Version : Which Fastpass machines are offline?

snitcherus
12-28-2003, 05:20 PM
I remember a thread from a while ago that dicussed which rides' Fastpass machines were offline -- allowing you to hold multiple Fastpasses at one time. I didn't have much luck with the search feature in finding that thread again!

My family and I will spend New Years Eve and January 1 at the Parks. Needless to say, I'm looking for all the help we can get in maximizing our stay in spite of the crowds!

Can someone remind me which rides' Fastpass machines are currently offline? Or even point me to that old thread?

Loric
12-28-2003, 05:26 PM
If we did.. that'd be telling...

HBTiggerFan
12-28-2003, 05:56 PM
In Disneyland the following are offline:

Star Tours
Roger Rabbit
PotC

In DCA GRR is offline.

Both parks are seperate from each other, meaning you can hold a FP for Sorin and Haunted Mansion at the same time.

Remember to check the bottom of your fast pass ticket to see what time you can get your next one at. Also, realize that all the lines will be long, so just pick a ride and get in line. People waste so much time walking from one ride to the next because the lines are so long. What they don't realize is by the time they get in a line they may have been done with the other ride.

Also, the rides in Frontierland/NoS will potentally have shorter lines during the Fantasmic showings. You just have to time it right to get in and out before the crush of people.

Darkbeer
12-28-2003, 08:04 PM
Here you go, just click on the link....

The Joy of FastPass - Holiday version (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21059&highlight=fastpass+holiday)

Note, a new version is coming out in a couple of weeks, since the only way to get the Enhanced/Unlimited FastPass option is buying a Hotel Package from AAA travel, and stay at one of the three Disney owned hotels.