PDA

View Full Version : Imagineering

Run4Beanies
09-28-2001, 10:14 PM
Does anyone here work at Imagineering? I have a goal of working there. Does anyone have any comments about Imagineering.

tabacco
09-29-2001, 12:00 AM
I took a tour, but we got to see virtually nothing because a lot of the stuff there was secret. They have some cool hallways, though :)

Nigel2
09-29-2001, 12:35 AM
See this is why you bring a cloaking device and a quick clone so you can see everything and not get caught.:D

Rider
09-29-2001, 06:58 AM
Yes, but you need Imagineers to invent that. :D

JRob2k1
09-29-2001, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Rider
Yes, but you need Imagineers to invent that. :D

Touche'

-JRob

DisneylandKid
09-29-2001, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by tabacco
I took a tour, but we got to see virtually nothing because a lot of the stuff there was secret. They have some cool hallways, though :)
How did you do this?

Nigel2
09-29-2001, 05:48 PM
Well first you have to get an Imagineer really really drunk, and put them in a bed with a dead hooker, take a photo and then make your demands. Presto you have a tour, and anything else you want. It also helps if you want a promotion:D

tabacco
09-29-2001, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Nigel2
Well first you have to get an Imagineer really really drunk, and put them in a bed with a dead hooker, take a photo and then make your demands. Presto you have a tour, and anything else you want. It also helps if you want a promotion:D

It worked for me, it can work for you too :)

Rider
09-29-2001, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by tabacco

It worked for me, it can work for you too :)

But you still only saw the halls. :D

Anyway, check out this link: http://www.wdimagic.com/main.html

DisneylandKid
09-29-2001, 09:05 PM
Since it appears that nobody is an Imagineer, does anyone know or have connections to Imagineer/Imagineering? I've got connections to EVERYTHING, but the closest I've got to Imagineering is the designers of Believe, but they aren't with Imagineering. :( I want connections to the RIDE designers...Tony, Marty, heck I'd even take Barry.

Nigel2
09-29-2001, 10:39 PM
We keep them locked in a cage, never leting them see the light of day, and we threaten them with bodily harm to them and their families.:D Afew dead realatives later we have indy. How else did you think they got all those bones and stuff in the mummy room?:cool: