PDA

View Full Version : Tinkerbell Emergency... Sort of...

goldmanaz
12-26-2003, 10:26 AM
Ok, so Christmas day was perfect for my nineteen month old - Tinkerbell Pajamas, Shirt, Wand, Pin, Fork/Spoon, Cup, Bowl and Plate. She was in Tinkerbell heaven. She even went to take her nap with her spoon and bowl (ever try to pry those from a screaming child?!)
So, we were going to sit down to dinner and while being carried to use all her newly acquired said Tinkerbell items - she dropped her plate and it hit the tile floor and split in two!!!
My wife thinking very quickly turned her away from this disaster to avoid the carnage!(if you have heard her scream in the past over less minor disaters - you would understand why!).
We managed to divert her attention to all her other items but is now asking for her plate which is unusable.
My dilemma is this - we found the plate at Disneyland a few weeks ago and have never seen it anywhere else.
Is there a way to order it from one of the shops? Would one of the Downtown Disney stores have it?
My daughter would appreciate it!!!!

Mod Note: Solicitation Removed. AK

Freerider127
12-26-2003, 10:57 AM
were you eating dinner at DL? Maybe you should of asked the CMs if theres any chance they could replace its worth shot. You may want to check World Of Disney in Downtown disney there supposed to have everything Disneyland sells in that store pretty much but I dont think thats the case but give it a shot.

ae's mom
12-26-2003, 11:16 AM
Try Disneyland Delivears (800)362-4533. I have used them before to buy things that I have seen only at Disneyland. They are very nice and I have never had a problem. Good luck!!:)

adriennek
12-26-2003, 11:17 AM
I would e-mail or call the folks at MouseShoppe. (http://www.mouseshoppe.com) Even if they don't have it on their online store, if it's available at the park, they might be able to get it for you.

Adrienne

Leap for Joy
12-26-2003, 11:25 AM
When you find it, buy 2!!! In the meantime, I think they sell earplugs at Walgreens...
Good luck!!! :D

Not Afraid
12-26-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by adriennek
I would e-mail or call the folks at MouseShoppe. (http://www.mouseshoppe.com) Even if they don't have it on their online store, if it's available at the park, they might be able to get it for you.

Adrienne

Did you get you commission check yet?;)

(Teasing from someone who does quite a bit of shameless publicity for AVP herself)

adriennek
12-26-2003, 11:32 AM
I'm a satisfied customer :D MouseShoppe made some of my Christmas gift giving possible this year.

Adrienne

goldmanaz
12-26-2003, 11:54 AM
We actually live in Phoenix and were at home when it happened. Thanks for the suggestions!

Not Afraid
12-26-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by adriennek
I'm a satisfied customer :D MouseShoppe made some of my Christmas gift giving possible this year.

Adrienne

Me too, actually. Charming Shoppe as well. I don't work there anymore, but I shop there.:D

mousey_girl
12-27-2003, 12:18 AM
I hear those people at Mouse Shoppe are on it!!! Super fast and friendly shipping and easy to navigate website!

:D

disclaimer: I don't work for or represent the online site, just a satisfied customer

MammaSilva
12-27-2003, 08:24 AM
Add another vote to contact MouseShoppe as opposed to DeliverEars here... while DeiverEars is the "official" Disney shopping service, their shipping and handling is significantly higher than MouseShoppe and their CS while adequate isn't any where NEAR as reliable as MS.. not to mention that if you enjoy posting here on MousePad you need to support the business folk that pay the bills so we don't have to :fez:

ae's mom
12-27-2003, 09:28 AM
Wow....I am going to use MouseShoppe for all my Disneyland shopping needs now!! All the advice I have received for trip planning never steered me wrong.....I will give MouseShoppe a try and I am sure I will be a satisfied customer, too!!:)