PDA

View Full Version : Question on Blackout day tickets

timl33
12-24-2003, 11:34 AM
If you buy a blackout day ticket, is it good for both parks, or just one?

Freerider127
12-24-2003, 11:46 AM
Im not 100% sure but i think its for both parks because you do have an AP that lets you in both parks.

EandCDad
12-24-2003, 11:54 AM
Both parks.

Darkbeer
12-24-2003, 12:09 PM
Blackout Passes are currently $25 per person, per day. They activate your Pass for the day (you need to have both your regular AP, plus the Blackout Pass when going thru the turnstyles), so it does allow you to Park Hop.

If you are planning to buy more than a single day of Blackout Passes, remember you can always upgrade for $60, and while you keep the same expiration date, you do get the increased benefits (heck if you have a Deluxe, you get the merchandise discount and parking). So it might pay to upgrade instead....

timl33
12-24-2003, 01:23 PM
Hmmm, for some reason I thought blackout tickets were only $20. I think we're only getting one day. It's for my girlfriend, who has a deluxe. I have a premium so we already get the merchandise and parking. I was just a cheap bastard who bought her the deluxe instead of the premium :)

Originally posted by Darkbeer
Blackout Passes are currently $25 per person, per day. They activate your Pass for the day (you need to have both your regular AP, plus the Blackout Pass when going thru the turnstyles), so it does allow you to Park Hop.

If you are planning to buy more than a single day of Blackout Passes, remember you can always upgrade for $60, and while you keep the same expiration date, you do get the increased benefits (heck if you have a Deluxe, you get the merchandise discount and parking). So it might pay to upgrade instead....