PDA

View Full Version : Talking Mickey

BlkPearlCptn
10-16-2016, 06:22 PM
Hi, I will be visiting the resort in late Dec. I will have with me two foreign exchange students. (One Thailand and one Japan). Both of them wish to meet Mickey. I know that he is at his house in Toontown. What I am wondering is if we have the talking Mickey yet? I've seen video's of him and he is so cool with the ability to do more interaction. Just wondering as that would make the meeting just a little more special.

Thanks!

tea4two
10-17-2016, 12:10 AM
I don't know about Toontown on a regular day, but at MHP this week, Mickey didn't talk at the TT Pre-Party. He did make kissing noises. Tonight in Town Square, same thing. Lots of great interaction, but just kissing noises.

Shortpix77
10-21-2016, 01:05 PM
The Mickey in the Red Car News Boys show over at DCA does talk, but that's not quite the interactive experience that meeting a character is.

AVP
10-21-2016, 01:37 PM
Mickey doesn't talk to guests during meet-and-greets at Disneyland right now. He's "saving his voice." There have been a few exceptions when he's spoken to a few lucky people, but it hasn't happened in over a year to the best of my knowledge.