PDA

View Full Version : Any current Disneyland Ticket Discounts?

disneylandia
12-24-2003, 09:10 AM
I may bring a friend who hasn't visited the park to Disneyland over the holidays. I wouldn't bring someone at this incredibly busy time except I want them to see the NBC Haunted Mansion. I knew Disneyland had an annual passholder ticket special (where I could buy a friend a ticket good for both parks for $47), but I see that is over. Does anybody know of any other ticket specials going on right now?

Darkbeer
12-24-2003, 09:19 AM
The only current deals are the pre-purchase 5 days for the price of 3 (or 4 days for the price of 3 if you buy the ticket across the street, at the tourist center). No Single day or 2 day ticket discounts.

Also, the Coca-Cola $20 off a Deluxe or Premium AP coupon is good thru 1/31/04.

disneylandia
12-24-2003, 09:32 AM
Only wanted to do the 2 parks, so nothing I guess. I'll have to see how badly he wants to go, its probably best to wait until after the holidays, and the next So CA discount. I just love showing off the park and "new" attractions.

I definitely am taking advantage of the $20 off Annual Pass, getting my nephew one for Christmas. He pretty much knows he's getting it, and is hinting he wants to go to the park for New Year's Eve. Yikes! I've done that once and don't know if I'm up to doing it again. Don't have the energy he (15 years old) does!

mainstreet54
12-24-2003, 01:23 PM
so. cal AP is a blockout day on 12/31

disneylandia
12-24-2003, 04:11 PM
Yes, but IF you wanted to go you could buy the AP $25 ticket.

Baloo
12-25-2003, 09:12 PM
I know this is a little late but if you have not bought him the ticket. I would have suggested you just give him a cards saying he will be getting an annual pass and then take him New years eve and buy it. That way the pass is not blckout and you don't spend the extra 25.00 on a entry ticket for that day.

Darkbeer
12-25-2003, 09:31 PM
To clarify what Baloo is saying, on the date of purchase of a new AP, there is never a blackout date, even if it is normally one...

Brian Noble
12-26-2003, 06:12 AM
On this subject: If I buy it on a blockout day, I can use it that day. If I buy it in advance, and come to the park to process it on what turns out to be a blockout day, do I need a blockout pass to process it?