PDA

View Full Version : Random Disneyland Thoughts

DisneylandBoy
09-28-2001, 04:20 PM
I have a lot on my mind about Disneyland, and just wanted to get it out there.

Let's start with Haunted Mansion. I absolutely CANNOT wait until the makeover. If the inside is half as cool as the outside looks, it is going to be one awesome ride. I feel pity for anyone who can't see this amazing new ride. Only 7 days and counting!

Pooh and CBJ. I miss the bears already. I am very sad that they are gone, but I hope they reappear in DCA. I must be honest, though, that I am kind of looking forward to Pooh. I think it will be fun (not like the bears, of course) and hopefully the park will do a good job on it.

All the rehabs. Wow there are a lot going on right now! Geeze. You would think that with HM getting done, they would want to have the whole park open, but whatever. I guess by Thanksgiving they will be fulyl operational.

Random Christmas Questions. Does anyone know what parade is going to be performing at Christmas this year? And will there be snow after the fireworks again?

That's it. I'm done. Post. Go on reply. You know you want to.

09-28-2001, 04:26 PM
DisneylandBoy, you are a CBJ fan. What did you love about them?

DisneylandBoy
09-28-2001, 06:13 PM
They were a classic! Everything about them was cool. I loved the songs and how different bears appeared on different stages. It was just very cool. I especially loved the waiting area. I LOVED the CBJ!

DisneylandKid
09-28-2001, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by DisneylandBoy
They were a classic! Everything about them was cool. I loved the songs and how different bears appeared on different stages. It was just very cool. I especially loved the waiting area. I LOVED the CBJ!

Liar. ;) Just kidding...you never did it before it was closing :)

Just givin' u a hard time

DisneylandBoy
09-28-2001, 09:19 PM
Gee thanks, DisneylandKid. I may have to get you back . . . maybe the second floor cafeteria and . . . whipped cream? Hehehehe.:p Just kidding.