PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Rumors

DisneyFreak2000
09-27-2001, 06:07 PM
This thread is for any of the MousePadateers to post any Disneyland Rumors they have heard. I know there are many people, such as myself, who LOVE the DIG updates and have withdrawels whenever we don't get our Disneyland news... so I dedicate this thread to anybody who knows a Disneyland Rumor and ask them to share it. Thanks! Give us the Info.

DisneylandKid
09-27-2001, 06:18 PM
THIS IS UNCONFIRMED.

I have heard that they are going to take out Steps in Time, and turn the Hyperion at DCA into a concert hall, playing Disney soundtracks. No word about when, though. I heard this from someone I know who knows someone who works for Walt Disney Records.

Napsto
09-27-2001, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by DisneylandKid
THIS IS UNCONFIRMED.

I have heard that they are going to take out Steps in Time, and turn the Hyperion at DCA into a concert hall, playing Disney soundtracks. No word about when, though. I heard this from someone I know who knows someone who works for Walt Disney Records.

i wonder what is would be like??

Morrigoon
09-27-2001, 08:58 PM
Okay here's a cool idea...

If you've ever seen the "bugs bunny on broadway" shows at the hollywood bowl, you'll know what I'm talking about... If they took a live orchestra, and had them play the soundtrack while a classic disney film played on a screen in the theatre. But that would have to be purely a special event kind of thing.

Nigel2
09-27-2001, 09:38 PM
Its funny, when I was there Tuesday I saw the time marquee at the theater was blank, so I thought it was gone for good, but now its only on weekends. I have seen bugs at the bowl, they also advertise it on the classical station (Kmotzart I think)

DisneylandBoy
09-28-2001, 04:24 PM
I have heard that there will be a special APs night at Disneyland this year in honor of the new HM. Any word on this?

rexfarms
09-28-2001, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by DisneylandBoy
I have heard that there will be a special APs night at Disneyland this year in honor of the new HM. Any word on this?

What do you mean "Special"? I'm an AP holder, and I would love to see Disney do something special with this.