PDA

View Full Version : The Bears Destiny?

DisneyFreak2000
09-27-2001, 06:04 PM
Where do you think they'll end up? Will they:
a) End up back there with a new/same show?
b) End up as Pooh characters?
c) End up on GRR?
d) End up in DCA with a new/old show?
e) Be shipped somewhere depriving the Disneyland REsort?

THanks for your imput.....................................

merlinjones
09-27-2001, 10:03 PM
Don't forget option:

f) Come back to entertain diners at a revised Hungry Bear Lodge.

(I hope this one happens)

Nigel2
09-27-2001, 10:08 PM
Or my favoirtes

g) come back as plastic bottles/cups/sippers at disneyland (wouldn't that be a hoot to drink out of)

h) be chopped up and sold in the disneyana shop, like the treehouse, rocket jets, and some of the spikes from the Rail Road.

or the most evil of all

i) Recycled into Pooh Attraction cars and anamatronics.

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA:D

Mouse
09-28-2001, 11:27 AM
Expect the Bears to come back with in the next year or two to DCA (assuming it is still there). I hear they have a cartoon or some such in production. Anyone else hear about this?

Nigel2
09-28-2001, 11:40 AM
You actually think they would close down a full theme park within a year or 2. Its a live action movie that is being made, but I have serious doubts about CBJ coming to DCA, its themimg really doesn't match since they aren't california bears, but one rumor was that they were going back to their theater. Also why does it say on the Rehab list that the bears are going to re open? Usually when a ride is closed it is gone, no listing on rehab.

Mouse
09-28-2001, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Nigel2
You actually think they would close down a full theme park within a year or 2.
I guess I should put little smiley faces by my jokes when I make them in the future...testing... :D testing...:D

Originally posted by Nigel2
Its a live action movie that is being made, but I have serious doubts about CBJ coming to DCA, its themimg really doesn't match since they aren't california bears, but one rumor was that they were going back to their theater.

I don't think the Jamboree will be coming to DCA, your right Nigel not California at all. I do think when the Country Bears movie comes out they will be placed on Hollywood Boulevard Meet 'n Greet style with Kuzco and all the other not Californian theme characters. Or perhaps they will be placed by Grizzly River Rapids. But that's just what I've been told.;)

Nigel2
09-28-2001, 10:54 PM
I wonder how many hacked up bears they could sell?, mabey a hunk of plastic with the appropriate fur area next to it, and a photo of the bear it came from. Probably priced at 150