PDA

View Full Version : Visiting during the week

MotorBoat Cruiser
12-16-2003, 06:54 PM
I've stopped going on the weekends recently due to the holiday crowds, especially after hearing about last weekend. I have an opportunity to go Thursday (12/18) though. Does anyone know if the crowds are noticeably lighter on weekdays or is it still a zoo. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

DisneyFan25863
12-16-2003, 07:17 PM
I think most schools are being let out on the 19th, so you should be OK.

ModHatter
12-16-2003, 07:23 PM
I was there last week on Tuesday and for the most part crowds were light.

You WILL want to Fastpass anything in New Orleans Square, and It's A Small World Holiday (though at certain times Small World wasn't bad as a standby). But I was hit by a minimum of strollers and small children, so the crowd level was definitely down.

myprincesskaylee
12-17-2003, 09:18 PM
we went to DL on Monday. The crowds were not too bad. Get there at rope drop. That's what we did and by 10:30 we had been on peter pan ,pinocchio, Alice, Winnie the pooh, HM, and Pirates all without using fastpass.

ModHatter
12-17-2003, 09:35 PM
I was just there today. Non-Fastpass wait time for Indy at roughly 2pm was shows as 25 minutes. (Of course, I did my first ever Single Rider today, and the longest part was actually walking allllll the way to the loading area.)

Over all, nowhere near the crowds I was anticipating.

MotorBoat Cruiser
12-18-2003, 08:13 AM
Thanks for the info, everyone! Sounds like it might not be too bad. I'm not going to make it in time for rope drop but should be there by 10:30.

Even after going hundreds of times, I still feel like a little kid when I know I'm going to Disneyland. Ahhhhhhh :)